Marketing plays a crucial role within the growth of any business. Marketing strategy is the well formulated plan which is used to achieve the organizational objectives. Some of the effective marketing strategies are mentioned below.
Top 6 Marketing Strategies –
- Content Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Meta tags
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Google My business
Content marketing means creating and spreading unique content, videos and images. By using this you can build your brand and enhance your presence on digital platforms. Content marketing can be used to make a strong case for your product or service. Through content marketing you can solve queries of your targeted customers and gain their trust.
Importance of Content Marketing
- Businesses which use blogs for marketing get 67% more traffic on their website.
- It helps you to bring awareness about your product and services to the customers.
- Show your customers how your product and services can solve their problems.
- Build a robust relationship between your company and customers.
Google Analytics is a powerful tool offered by Google to track your user or consumer journey. Which tells about the Activity, Location and Pages visited by your Customers. This tool can be used to analyze the traffic of your website and used to make your marketing strategy more effective.
Features of Google analytics
- Analytic intelligence- With this tool you can easily get answers to your question regarding analytics data.
- Reports- You can have access to various reporting tools which will help you to understand the customer point of view.
- Data analysis and Visualization – There are many ways to access your data and visualize your data according to your business needs.
- Data collection and management- Google analytics will help you to organize and manage your data according to your needs.
- Integration – There are more google tools which can easily integrate to the google analytics and increase your efficiency and productivity.
Meta tags give information about your website to all search engines and those who are viewing your websites. Meta tags are used to improve your website ranking on search engines. Two most important meta tags are the title tag and description tag. They are widely used to rank websites on search engines. Your entire website viewed digital presence controlled by these tags.
Meta tags provide information about your website or page, they can directly affect the SEO.
Every meta tag description describes the content of the page.
Types of Meta Tags-
- Meta Keywords – Meta keywords are usually present at the top of the page. Describe the topic of the page to the search engines.
- Title Tag – Title tags usually present in the title of the page.
- Meta Description Tag – These tags are html attributes that provide a brief summary about the page.
- Meta Robots Attribute – These tags provide instructions to the crawler that how the page should be indexed and represented on search results.
In digital marketing we use various digital channels to reach potential customers. Digital marketing is the promotion of our products and services using all the electronic devices and measuring its impact. The most used digital marketing channels are blogs, social media,websites, search engines, video, email and similar channels to reach customers.
Digital marketing will help you to grow your business on a global level.
Why Digital Marketing?
- Enhance Your Reach – With the growth of the internet, people are spending more time on social media which will give your business an opportunity to reach more customers.
- Target your customers – The most obvious reason why digital marketing is important is that it helps you to reach your targeted customers.
- Monitoring- It will help you in monitoring your Marketing campaigns and save your time. It is important for you to know that campaigns in which you invest your wealth and time are working properly or not.
- Flexibility – There are various forms of digital marketing that can be used like email marketing, content marketing, banners, ads and posts.
Social Media Marketing
Thousands of Content is created and shared through Social Media Marketing such as posting blogs, Images and Videos of your Products or Company. Social media marketing is used to market your company’s products and services. Some most famous social media platforms are WhatsApp, Facebook and Instagram. In today’s world the presence of social media is increasing rapidly in people’s lives. With its help, you can reach more customers.
Users on social media platforms-
- Facebook – 1.79 billion active users
Twitter – 186 billion active users
- Instagram – 1 billion active users
- Linkedin – 675 million active users
- Youtube – over 2 billion active users
Advantages of Social Media Marketing
- Large customer base – In today’s world, every second person on this earth is on social media. That makes social media a great opportunity for businesses to establish their brand on a global level.
- Know about competitors – All the business profiles are available on social media handles so it will help you know about competitor strength and weaknesses.
- Relationship Building – Customers are easily accessible on social media. It will make it easy for them to know about your company products and services. It will increase their trust on your company brand and build strong relationships between company and customers.
- Promote product and services – Through social media business can create awareness about their brand and promote their products and services.
Google My Business
Google my business is a powerful tool that helps you to list your business on local packs and websites. It also helps you to appear in a number of different results and manage how the information related to your business is displayed on each search.
The registration on google my business is very easy it can be done with few steps-
- Visit the official website.
- Setting the name of your business.
- Setting the address of your business.
- Setting your location.
- Categorize your business.
- Finish and verify your business.